Ricca has been the leading name in high quality pH buffers for over 45 years. Ricca pH buffer's tight specifications ensure precision and accuracy with every reading. Choose from a complete line of pH buffers ranging from pH 0.5 to pH 13. The more commonly used buffers (pH 4, 7, & 10) are available as clear or color-coded solutions for easier identification in any setting. Alternative color-coding is available for other pH values. Ricca does not use formaldehyde or mercury compounds as preservatives, or chromium compounds as colorants, thus making our buffers safer to use and dispose.
- Manufactured and tested in ISO 17025 accredited laboratories, with ISO 17034 options available
- Certified Traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials
- Tightest specifications ensuring lowest lot-to-lot variability
- pH 4, 7, and 10 available colorless and color-coded
- 20 mL pouches to 55 gallon drum sizes available
With multiple facilities and many products in stock, we can provide rapid delivery to anywhere in North America. We offer fast, cost-effective Custom Blending Services to your specifications.
Don’t see the concentration or size you are looking for? No problem – just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.