We are actively monitoring the news about the Coronavirus, COVID-19, and our team is ready and standing by to support you. Our goal is to maintain high levels of service for our customers while ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees. We're sure you'll understand if, during some periods, wait times are a bit longer than usual.
Please note, we are not currently experiencing any delays to our order processing or shipments, but we will keep you informed if anything changes. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. Below are the necessary and essential steps we are implementing at this time.
Here's how RICCA is alREADY doing RIGHT by YOU:
- While the products you receive from us do not pose any virus related health risk, we are taking the extra precautions of sanitary measures.
- We continue to maintain high standards for the quality and cleanliness in all four of our facilities, Texas, Indiana, Maryland, and California. We've increased the frequency of deep cleaning and sanitizing at all Ricca Chemical facilities.
- We are reminding our employees to take appropriate preventive hygiene methods to minimize the potential risk of infection.
- We have limited facility access to only employees and essential service personnel.
- We are encouraging our employees to work from home, where possible, to minimize any risk and to be with family members affected by mandatory shutdowns of schools and businesses.
- We've cancelled all employee air travel until further notice.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and take guidance from local authorities and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
RIGHT, READY, RICCA, is not only a motto, but a commitment to making the right choices for our customers. We strive for biased action, continuous accountability, and we are motivated through teamwork. We will continue to raise the bar through customer obsession, innovation, and high standards through this challenging time.
In closing, as you are an extended part of the Ricca family, we want to wish you and your loved ones well. Our thoughts go out to all those who have been affected by this virus and all the caregivers working vigorously on the front lines. Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we navigate this global crises.
On a personal note, we encourage everyone to stay closely connected to your loved ones, friends and colleagues to support each other as we work through these trying times.
The Ricca Team